Manage a Google Account¶
Set up a Google account¶
If you have a Gmail address, you already have a Google account so you won’t need to create an account. You can simply sign in to Google using your Gmail information. You can slip this section.
- Go to Google account . Locate and select the Sign in button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on Create an account button
- The signup form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information
- The Create your profile page will appear, click Next step.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
Google Account Settings¶
- Open your Settings app by clicking on Google Account button
- The Google Account Settings page will appear
- Click on Data & Personalization
- Scroll down to General preferences for the web and make sure that language for your google account is English
If language for your google account is not English, this may lead to problems with number formatting and identifying the default sheet by GAS