Enable API on Google script
- Now that the drive part is set up, go into your google script dashboard Link
The screenshot of google script dashboard
- You should see a new project, click on Open project
The screenshot of Open project
- You should now have the google script editor, with on the left the list of the scripts.
The screenshot of script editor
- Click on Resources -> Advanced google services.
The screenshot of Resource option
- Then you should have a pop hover with a list of API. Search for drive API a make sure it is enabled.
The screenshot of Advanced Google Services
- Click on the Google API console link
The screenshot of API link
- You should have a similar page to the one below. Click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES to add the last API we need to your project
The screenshot of ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES
- On the next page, search for Geocoding API
The screenshot of Geocoding API
- In the result, click on the first one and enable it in your project.
- If you go back to the API dashboard, you should now have both drive and geocoding API enabled in your project.
The screenshot of API dashboard